Reinstalling Windows on a laptop Samsung
Currently, more rarely meets sale of games or programs on CD / DVD. Often even purchased a box is a card with the license key and the address of the website where you can download the program. With this solution, the destruction of the plate does not cause loss program, and from the server, you can download the latest version. It is necessary however, have access to the Internet and a guarantee that the company provides the software will continue to exist. For security, you can save the setup file in a safe place.
Laptops with Windows have long been sold with a hidden recovery partition replacing the disc. Such a partition allows you to not only install the first time you start your computer with a set of all the necessary drivers for your model, but also gives you the opportunity to repeat this step when the system needs to be refreshed or when damaged.
The laptops Samsung resources that partition are available through the Samsung Recovery Solution. The following entry shows step by step how to use this tool to restore the initial state of the system. Reinstalling Windows on a laptop Samsung.
Samsung Recovery Solution
- When you start the computer, in a pulsed press the F4 key – launch the program Samsung Recovery Solution.
- Next, accept the license agreement.
- The next window is a selection of options available. Select the Restore.
- In the next window there are three restore options:
– Basic Restore – to restore the Windows system files (C: \ Windows), avoiding interference with other data on drive C. This allows you to keep user data and profile in Windows. Additional copy of important files, however, will protect them from accidental loss.
– Complete Restore – clears the contents of the C: drive and restore your computer to the state from the first start or another time if it has been made Full Backup.
– Data Restore – allows you to restore your data from the backup made earlier.
Reinstalling system involves the full restoration of the initial setup, so choose Basic Restore.
- In the next window, select the previously saved state and move on. Reinstalling Windows on a laptop Samsung.
- It should confirm and begin the restore button “Yes”, and then restart the computer by pressing the “OK”.
- After restarting the computer, the system will ask for the language. This is an important element, because then you can no longer change the language.
- The next steps you can quickly skip by clicking “next” – these are the keyboard selection, acceptance of Windows licenses, update settings, set the time.
After these steps, the system will be able to start a clean Windows.